New to Keeping It Real
NEW MEMBER’S ORIENTATION CLASSES
In order to become a Full Member, you must first complete (12) New Members classes which convene each Lord’s Day (Sunday) morning during the Morning Bible Fellowship hour from 9:30am to 10:30am. These classes will help you learn basic doctrines of the Bible and assimilate into this fellowship. The 12th and final New Member class is taught by the senior pastor during a special Saturday Morning Breakfast/Teaching Session at 10:00am. Dates are posted on church calendar. As a new member, you are expected to attend. It is of no cost to you.
1. What does it mean to be a Christian?
3. The Importance of being Baptized.
4. The meaning of the Lord’s Supper (Communion)
6. Sanctification (How are we, and why)
7. The Church (Eternal, Universal, Local)
8. What the Bible teaches about Tithing
9. Discovering My Life Mission.
10. Spiritual Gifts (Part One)
11. Spiritual Gifts (Part Two)
12. New member’s pre-orientation class taught by Pastor Crawley.
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address in order to join our mailing list.